April 3rd 2012
Brain & Spine Institute (ICM), Paris
Medicen Paris Region is pleased to invite you to the 2nd Medicen Paris Region Biomarker Workshop , supported by the Center for Molecular Diagnostics and Bioanalysis (ZMDB). This 2nd edition will include plenary sessions on biomarkers and personalized medicine, and four interactive workgroups focusing on cardiovascular diseases, neurology, oncology, and drug safety.
These workgroup sessions will be structured around possible R&D project ideas and/or clinical & industrial challenging issues that will be discussed and brainstormed by French and German SME’s, Industry & Academic representatives. The main objective of this workshop is to stimulate and support innovation in the field of biomarkers.
The workshop will then be followed by a business partnering event within the framework of plan DEFI Biotech Santé.
You have a project idea in the field of biomarkers,
diagnostics or personalized medicine?
You want to present your company profile?
- Register for the Plenary session only
- Register for the Plenary session and Cardiovascular Workgroup
- Register for the Plenary session and Neurology Workgroup
- Register for the Plenary session and Oncology Workgroup
- Register for the Plenary session and Safety Workgroup
- 08.30 am : Welcome coffee
- 09.00 am : BioTop Berlin presentation
- 09.30 am : Medicen Paris Region presentation
- 10.00 am : Coffee break
- 10.20 am : Health economics issues of personalized medicine
- 10.40 am : Biomarker R&D strategy of a Big Pharma
- 11.00 am :
- Presentation of Clinical needs and Industrial R&D activities in Cardiovascular disease / Neurology / Oncology and Safety .
- Presentation of the objectives / methodology of the workgroups (10’)
- 12.45 pm - 2.00 pm : Networking lunch break
- 2.00 pm : 4 Workgroups (moderators : industrial and clinical specialist)
Presentations of project idea, company profile, debate and discussion .
- 3.30 pm : Feedback, outcome and conclusions of the different workgroups
- 4.00 pm to 6.00 pm : B2B meetings