The biocluster covers 90,000 m2 of rental office, laboratory and technical space of which 25,550 m2 is managed by the SEM Genopole :
- Floor plans from 10 to 1,000 m2
- offices and L1 and L2 laboratories
- furnished and unfurnished floors
- Services : security, maintenance, cleaning, IT, etc.
- For young startups
Offices for business creators, technical premises, 2,500 m2 of laboratories (L1, L2) with shared-access equipment, a biotech-dedicated company incubator managed by the CCIE (see below).
The Genopole Enterprises Incubator, managed by the Essonne Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCIE), hosts project holders and future biotech business leaders at the heart of the Genopole biocluster.
- For more mature companies
- Several larger office+lab buildings (“hôtels d’entreprises”) managed by SEM Genopole (see below).
- The Leonardo de-Vinci activities park at Lisses, offering parcels from 5000 m2 to 10 hectares for companies in need of space.
A new real estate concept : SEM Genopole and Genopole are developing a new real estate offer to fill the gap between the incubator and the larger office+lab buildings. At the heart of the cluster (building 7) business creators will benefit from both private (offices, laboratories) and shared-use (laundry, cold room, refrigerator room, waste facility, nitrogen storage, cafeteria, meeting room) facilities. This highly mutualized concept will have the advantages of lower rental fees, and greater modularity so that floor space can grow with a company’s needs.