- A local population (1.2 million inhabitants) younger and more qualified than the national average
- 45,000 businesses including leading groups : Sanofi, Alcatel, Renault, Sofinco, Carrefour, Accor, Safran (Snecma)
- Technological and high-tech industrial activities : biotech and life sciences ; ICT ; electronics and optics ; environmental activities
Evry : easy to get to
- A6 highway and the Francilienne ring road
- 2 regional rail stations (“RER”, lines D), Evry Courcouronnes and Bras-de-Fer / Genopole, permit connections to and from the Massy TGV station (Essonne) as well the center of Paris (40 minutes) and its national train stations Gare de Lyon and Gare du Nord.
- 2 international airports : Orly Airport only 15 km away and Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle Airport within 70 km.
The Ile-de-France Region, a major business hub in Europe
- Europe’s leading economic urban area
- 816,000 businesses : the most dense concentration of businesses in Europe (Fortune 500 classification)
- Western Europe’s leading area for the development of startups
- World’s leading destination for business conferences and meetings