The Genopole® team
Genopole® is organized into several departments – General Management, Finance & Administration, Research and Teaching, Enterprise, Infrastructure & Technical Facilities, International, Marketing & Public Relations – and has set up specialized teams to provide support to life science researchers and entrepreneurs.
Thierry Mandon , President of Genopole®, Deputy-Mayor of Ris-Orangis
Main activities: Definition and implementation of Genopole®’s overall strategy and policies. Management and legal representation.
Finance & Administration
- Catherine Fournet , Director
- Alain Astgen , Computer Engineering Manager
- Guy-Noël Doussin , Real Estate Operations Manager
- Stéphane Gas , Human Resources Manager
- David Poutas , Accounting & Finance Manager
Main activities: Administrative and financial management of the GIP Genopole®, human & material resources, legal affairs and real estate activities.
Main activities: attracting public-sector research units to the campus and running and coordinating scientific events. The department contributes to the development of new academic sectors and the constitution of joint national institute/university research units.
- Eric Lameignère , Director
- Alexandre Batch , Project Manager
- Valérie Brunel , Project Manager
- Antoine Prestat , Project Manager
- Patricia Rigou , Project Manager
- Frédéric Zampatti , Project Manager
Main activities: Fostering the creation and development of biotech companies in Evry and prospecting for companies wishing to locate to France and/or the Paris region.
- Emmanuel Dequier , Director
- Philippe Delis , Project Manager CERFE
- Joëlle Dumas , Project Manager Biomanufacturing
Main activities: The management, monitoring, development and exploitation of shared-access infrastructure that meets the needs of campus companies and academic labs.
- Gabriel Mergui , Consultant for International Relations
- Siegmund Fischer , Project Manager, Honorary Research Fellow - International
Main activities: Identifying, implementing and assisting collaborations between biopark organizations (essentially the campus companies) and international partners.
Genopole® Marketing & Public Relations
- Nicole Chémali , Director
- Véronique Le Boulc’h , Communication Manager
- Anne Rohou , Communication Manager
Main activities: Provision of scientific, technical and cultural information. Press relations and the promotion of Genopole® in France and internationally.