World Biosimilars Congress
11 - 13 September 2012
Jumeirah Carlton Tower, London, UK
Strategies for navigating the regulatory, manufacturing, sales and marketing route to biosimilar and biobetter market entry
Biosimilars: maximise the potential within your research portfolio
The 2012 World Biosimilars Congress is Europe’s first commercially orientated conference that tackles all the key strategic and best practice issues facing the Biosimilar industry.
World Biosimilars Congress Europe is where decision-makers from all the big pharmaceutical companies, the key mid cap biotechs, major generic and regional generic companies, pioneering academic institutions, government officials, investment professionals and the wider contract service community meet to learn and plan for the future.
The 2012 topics and themes
- Strategic considerations for biosimilar market entry
- Regulatory environment and EU biosimilar guidelines
- Product development, clinical data, immunogenicity and pharmacovigilance
- Research-based industry biosimilar strategies
- Role of contract service providers and strategic partnerships
- Product selection, regulatory expertise, CMC, clinical development and successful commercialisation
- Intellectual property and biosimilar-specific patent environment
- Biosimilar commercialisation, uptake and pricing structures