Société / Activité :
Intitulé du poste proposé
Poste basé à
Biocluster Genopole Evry
Nature du contrat
A définir selon profil
Détails de l’offre
ABCell-bio is a privately-owned biotechnology company located within the Genopole biocluster in Evry, specialized in isolation of human hematopoietic stem cells and primary cells from cord blood and tissue. We are a small innovative company, driven by a love of science and a passion for providing high quality products. We see ourselves as “Scientists Helping Scientists” – standing by our customers to provide outstanding products and customized technical support.
ABCell-bio is searching for a talented and dedicated scientific sales specialist that can share our passion for our business, products and customers and can support our team in developing new client accounts and further grow our stem cells and media portfolio. Ideally, we are looking for a candidate with a background in stem cells research or experience in working with human primary cell culture and who is passionate about managing sales and marketing in the field of stem cell research.
Workplace : Paris area mainly – casual business trips in France
• Minimum BSc degree in a life science such as cell biology, biochemistry, or molecular biology (MSc or PhD is preferred)
• Previous experience from sales of cell culture products to academia and biotech is strongly preferred
• Confidence in basic sales skills, such as :
o making good opening statements, connecting with the customer and building relationships.
o asking open-ended and relevant questions to determine needs, provide solutions through the use of our products, create relevant value propositions and closing deals.
• Excellent organization skills as well as demonstrated ability to meet goals and objectives.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a small dynamic team.
• Ability to explain product and scientific information to both experts and non-experts alike.
• Computer software skills including, MS Office, maintaining a CRM database, spreadsheet creation and maintenance skills, filing, organization, record keeping and planning skills, ability to manage multiple projects and time management skills.
• Excellent English language skills is a requirement
• Coordinate the sales and marketing process (including working with the production laboratory to resolve order issues and/or customization requests)
• Cultivate and develop new business opportunities (both products and clients)
• Develop and maintain long-term sales strategies
• Perform scientific literature and conduct web-based research on novel applications for products, as needed
• Develop product knowledge sufficient to successfully conduct an effective sales presentation.
• Communicate with research scientists at all accounts for product information, sales presentations, and information through telephone, e-mail, and written correspondence.
• Make sales visits to all organizational levels and functional areas where purchasing decisions are made
• Prepare price quotations and provide answer to customer request
• Learn existing and potential customer status regarding Company and competitors’ products
• Communicate key competitive activities, market trends, and changing customer development plans and priorities.
• Execute ad-hoc projects and tasks as determined by Manager.
• Attend conferences and trade shows
Génopole - Bât 8 – Campus 1 _ 5, Rue Henri Desbruères