- Private investors : Genopole Enterprises (GE) provides counselling to entrepreneurs to better their chances of attracting funding from French or foreign business angels and capital riskers. GE project heads : maintain privileged relations with investment networks inform investors regularly on the progress of accompanied businesses valorize the projects while symbolizing the surety of Genopole.
- Public investors : Genopole has established conventions with numerous public organisms (and biocluster partners) to ease its companies’ access to a wide range of financing : subventions : BPI (Public Investment Bank), CFI (Paris Region Innovation Center), the innovative business creation competition of the French Ministry of Research standard loans interest-free loans (“loans on trust”) : Scientipôle Initiative
GE project heads :
- have complete knowledge of the range of available financing
- keep abreast of evolving attribution criteria
- analyze and valorize all aspects of business dossiers (business model, intellectual properties, business management, strategy, etc.) to maximize the chances of success.