Benefits for Fondagen’s donating partners include :
- the elaboration of specific research or development actions by Fondagen and its partner businesses or entities ;
- participating in the orientations of the Fondagen strategic committee ;
- a privileged view at the works of the site’s laboratories, businesses, institutes, etc. ;
- an interesting opportunity to foresee the potential of innovations as they come to life ;
- a forum for discussing and exploring major issues in biotech and the future of its actors ;
- an indication of their participation in the development of innovation and
- biotechnology in France.
Fondagen’s current donators include :
- Crédit agricole Ile-de-France Mécénat
- Société Générale
- Fondation Paris-Reims
Donations to Fondagen support a range of actions and are tax deductible for businesses (60%) and individuals (66%). Furthermore, donations can be targeted to specific projects, start-ups or research units having a particular interest for the contributing partner.