Genopole, France’s leading biotech and biotherapy cluster
Genopole, France’s leading biocluster for biotechnologies and research in genomics and genetics, is built upon the model of American and European campuses and unites innovative high-tech life sciences companies, public and private research and higher education facilities at a single site in Evry/Corbeil-Essonnes, just south of Paris.
Genopole is a pioneer in France.
3D Virtual visit of Genopole
Genopole is located in Evry/Corbeil-Essonnes, 30 km south of Paris at the heart of a flourishing scientific environment, within range of Paris Saclay and close to three colleges, the Université d’Evry Val d’Essonne and the hôpital sud-francilien (CHSF).
It is one of the top European bioclusters. It employs over 2,300 people.
- 81 biotech companies
- 20 academic research laboratories
- 21 shared-access technology platforms
- 102,160 m2 of real estate
- €403 million in equity funding raised by Genopole companies
- 2,240 direct jobs
- 158 businesses have been accompanied by Genopole since its advent