Genopole accreditation is awarded to :
- businesses incubated by Genopole after validation of the business plan by an independent expert committee comprising representatives of industry, finances and higher learning ;
- existing companies, mainly in biotech (healthcare, the environment, agronomy, industry), counselling, scientific instrumentation, medical devices, etc., who wish to join the biopark (upon validation by the Genopole Management Board).
Genopole accreditation gives access to :
- all Genopole services,
- and a network of partners for the economic development of the project.
What are the selection criteria ?
Accreditation is granted based on :
- the innovative nature of the company,
- its scientific quality,
- and its potential for economic development, technology transfers, and the creation of employment and value.