Genopole has partnered with Science Accueil to ease the arrival of people staying temporarily in the Ile-de-France Region for professional reasons.
Science Accueil : A service for foreign researchers at Genopole
- Lodging assistance : approximately 2,500 living arrangements available (spare rooms to rent in houses or co-rentals, apartments and studio apartments, houses), most of which are located along the RER B, C and D routes and in Paris, and preferential rate agreements for residency hotels in the surroundings of Evry.
- Administrative assistance : for visas, residence and work permits, health coverage, bank accounts, insurance, schooling and day care for children and other aspects of daily life.
- French lessons : intensive courses, distance learning or with a tutor.
- Tourism and extra-professional activities : information on sporting and cultural activities in the South Ile-de-France area.
- Clémentine Couston, email@example.com->firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel. : +33 (0)1 69 47 70 83
- Website : http://www.science-accueil.org/