Fondagen is a flexible and reactive not-for-profit entity. Through donations from businesses, individuals or foundations, Fondagen provides funds to :
- support R&D projects ;
- assist with the creation of Chairs of Excellence ;
- develop post-doc repatriation grants — finance innovative research teams with prospects for creating a research unit ;
- organize prizes and competitions for R&D projects or new and growing innovative biotech businesses ;
- assist with the repatriation of leading researchers and entrepreneurs — two-year residency at Genopole, business creation assistance ;
- deploy managerial tutoring/accompaniment systems for start-ups ;
- organize seminars, workshops and debates on societal issues in biotech.
- Fondagen’s objective is to attract new talent and cutting-edge competencies to the biocluster.