- In charge of technology improvement and application to clinical diagnostics ;
- Managing collaboration with prestigious universities based in Netherlands ;
- Managing collaboration with research and clinical departments in European universities and hospitals ;
- Potential evolution to research team management.
- PhD and post-doctoral experience in proteomics and metabolomics ;
- At least 3 years of experience in Mass Spectrometry ;
- Strong experience in using software for proteomics, Mass Spectrometry and bio-informatics ;
- Previous experience of clinical collaboration ideally.
Mass Spectrometry Expert W/M
Base in Lisses (91 – France) + travels to Netherlands
Activity aera : Biomedical diagnostics
Contract : CDI
Availability: As soon as possible
Level of study : Bac >=5
About SEBIA and project
One of the world’s leaders in the field of clinical diagnostics using separative technologies is creating an innovative medical research division, as a spin off structure. This new project is based on application of Mass Spectrometry to liquid biopsy allowing highly sensitive detection of cancer proteins, for therapeutic innovation or treatment follow-up.
The Mass Spectrometry expert will manage collaboration with prestigious universities and hospitals and organize technology transfer to the new structure.
Based in the south of Paris. For the first 12 months, the position will require extensive travels to Netherlands.
He/she will report to the Chief Scientific Officer.