Anne-Laure Boulesteix (University of Munich, Germany)
- "Prediction models with lowdimensional clinical and highdimensional omics data"
François Cambien (Inserm, UPMC, Paris, France)
- "Genome-wide transcriptomics and eQTL studies in human populations"
Françoise Clerget (Inserm U781, Hopital Necker Enfants Malades, Paris-Descartes University , Paris, France)
- "Interpretation of GWAS data : beware of the GIGO syndrome"
Sandrine Dudoit (University of California, Berkeley, USA)
- "Identification of Novel Cell Types Using Single-Cell Transcriptome Sequencing"
Jocelyn Laporte, (IGBMC, Illkirch, France)
Andras Paldi (Généthon-EPHE, Evry, France)
- "Stochasticity as a challenge for genetic determinism in the cell"
Stéphane Robin, (AGROParisTech-Inra, Paris, France)
- "Detection of recurrent alterations : Adapting statistics to data dimension"
Mark Van de Wiel (Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (VU Amsterdam), the Netherlands)
- "How to learn from a lot : Empirical Bayes in Genomics"
Peter Visscher (University of Queensland, Australia)
- "Combining whole genome genetic and epigenetic data to improve phenotypic prediction of complex traits"
Lodewyk Wessels (The Netherlands Cancer Institute, Amsterdam, the Netherlands)
- "From the cancer landscape to personalized treatment"