AB Science is a pharmaceutical company specializing in the development of innovative new drugs inhibitors in human and veterinary medicine.
AB Science has an extensive clinical development program in neurodegenerative disease, oncology and inflammatory diseases.
AB Science is convinced that professional equality between women and men is a factor in the performance and modernity of a company, and that employee diversity is a source of wealth and contributes to strengthening social cohesion.
AB Science is looking for one Research Technician or Engineer in bioanalyses by LC-MS/MS for its new Early ADME/DMPK department.
Within a multidisciplinary team in vitro/in vivo biology you will ensure the technical execution of the “Early-ADME/DMPK” studies, which are entrusted to you in compliance with the quality system in force. By joining us, you will be primarily responsible for:
- Develop and validate methods for the determination of small chemical molecules by Ultra High Performance Liquid Chromatography (UHPLC) coupled with LC-MS/MS tandem mass spectrometry;
- Perform in vitro biology experiments to evaluate the physico-chemical and ADME properties of molecules from our medicinal chemistry laboratories including:
- Solubility, pKa, LogP, LogD
- Permeability/Carriers (Caco-2)
- Metabolic stability (microsomes, hepatocytes)
- Plasma protein binding
- Analyze samples from in vitro biological experiments on a routine basis.
- Routine analysis of biological samples from in vivo biological experiments
- Determination of the pharmacokinetic parameters of the molecules of interest;
- Biomarker analyzes;
- Perform data quality control;
- Write/reread procedures;
- Participate in the proper functioning of the laboratory, maintenance of the equipment entrusted.
- Scientific training bac+2/3 to bac+5 in Analytical Chemistry or Biochemistry
- Minimum of 2 + years of industrial or academic experience in Bioanalysis on a similar position
- Knowledge of LC-MS/MS and sample preparation (solid phase extraction, liquid-liquid extraction) as well as experience in UHPLC analysis with mass spectrometry detection are required on the job and knowledge of equipment maintenance/qualification would be a plus.
- proficient in scientific English and in the use of computer tools (Empower, Mass Lynx, Analyst, Mass Metasite…)
- Highly organized and able to work independently
- Ability to work on multidisciplinary projects
Your analytical and synthesis capabilities and the rigor of your work will allow you to be an important player in the realization of ongoing projects.
Finally, your interpersonal qualities allow you to be at ease in a team and also to be independent in your organization and work.
Terms and conditions
- Permanent contract (CDI, 35 hours/week)
- Paris South area (Evry genopole, Campus 1) based post office
- Salary to be defined according to profile and experience