AB Science is a pharmaceutical company specializing in the development of tyrosine kinase inhibitors in human and veterinary medicine.
AB Science has an extensive clinical development program in oncology as well as in inflammatory and neurodegenerative diseases.
AB Science is convinced that professional equality between women and men is a factor in the performance and modernity of a company, and that employee diversity is a source of wealth and contributes to strengthening social cohesion.
AB Science is looking for one in vivo research Technician.
- Planning and implementation of in vivo studies with the study engineer
- Performing monitoring of animals (measurements and daily observation)
- Treatments by different routes of administration
- Sampling blood, tumor, organs, etc.
- Take care of ethical guidelines respect
- Organize, analyze and report experimental data
- Facility and consumable stocks management
- Work on multidisciplinary projects
- B.S. in biology (Bac+2/+3)
- Minimum of 2 + years of industrial or academic experience
- Hold a training in animal experimentation
- Highly organized and able to work independently
- Ability to work on multidisciplinary projects
Terms and conditions
- Permanent contract (CDI) to be filled as soon as possible
- Paris area (Evry genopole) based post office
- Salary to be defined according to profile and experience
- In vivo studies involve working some days on weekends and bank holidays