AB Science is a pharmaceutical company specializing in the development of tyrosine kinase inhibitors in human and veterinary medicine.
AB Science has an extensive clinical development program in oncology as well as in inflammatory and neurodegenerative diseases.
AB Science is convinced that professional equality between women and men is a factor in the performance and modernity of a company, and that employee diversity is a source of wealth and contributes to strengthening social cohesion.
AB Science is looking for one Technician in Biology/Biotechnology.
Perform the experiments:
- Cellular biology:
- maintenance of cell lines
- Pharmacological screening of small compounds (flow cytometry, NanoBRET, Cellular HTRF, AlphaLisa Sure Fire, Tag Lite cell Sensor, High Content Analysis Operetta CLS).
- Molecular Biology: DNA/RNA extraction, cloning, mini-maxi plasmid preparation.
- Protein expression and purification:
- E. Coli
- Baculovirus expression in H5, Sf9, Sf21insect cells
- Liquid Chromatography (AKTA)
- In vitro pharmacology studies:
- Pharmacological screening of small compounds using Fluorescence/Luminescence-based assays (IC50, Probe displacement, Binding kinetics)
Organize, analyze and report experimental data
Facility and consumable stocks management
Work on multidisciplinary projects
• B.S. in biology (Bac+2/+3)
• Minimum of 2 + years of industrial or academic experience
• Highly organized and able to work independently
• Ability to work on multidisciplinary projects
Terms and conditions
• Permanent contract (CDI) to be filled as soon as possible
• Paris area (Evry genopole) based post office
• Salary to be defined according to profile and experience