We are looking for a high potential Operations Intern to join our team. You will work at the forefront of a fast growing company, and your roles will span all angles of company building, from fundraising to hiring to company organisation. We are looking for an intern who is in it for the long run, and is wants to grow and develop with the company.
As the Operations Intern you will work closely with the CEO and Head of Operations. Your missions will be diverse and include:
- Help to secure non-dilutive grants & support the CEO in fundraising in the run up to the seed round
- Recruitment of leading scientists to join the team
- Company structure & organisation: Structuring and optimising workflows
- Helping out with day-to-day company running
- Bachelors degree in Business, Engineering or other relevant field with at least on year at Masters level (M1 or equivalent)
- Minimum six months of professional experience
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Ability to think in a creative manner to solve problems – a strong bias to action
- Able to work in a timely manner to meet tight deadlines
- Great communication skills, and open to both giving and receiving feedback
- Fluency in English
- A team player who is strongly invested in our mission at kyron.bio and willing to get stuck into all aspects of company building
- Previous start-up experience
- Experience with Airtable, Notion, Payfit, Pennylane, and Monday
- Website building or graphic design experience is a big plus!
- French language 🇫🇷
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work side by side with the CEO, experiencing life at the front line of company building. Lots of opportunities to take positions of responsibility, with the possibility of a permanent position at the end of the internship period
- Competitive salary
- Work at Station F in the heart of Paris
- Employee first mentality. We will do everything we can for employees’ mental and physical health. Rest is an essential component of productivity!
- The opportunity to help bring new and more complex drugs to the market, improving the lives of millions of people
- Full time position
- Minimum of six months commitment
- To start between January and February 2023
- In person
- Open to freelance, internship, or apprenticeship contracts
- Kyron.bio is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We welcome applications from people from all walks of life.
Join kyron.bio to revolutionize bioproduction!
Intitulé du poste proposé
Operations Internship (H/F)
Poste basé à Paris, ESPCI (75005)
Secteur d’activité :Biotechnology
Nature du contrat : Stage de 6 mois
Disponibilité : à partir de Janvier ou Février 2023
Rémunération envisagée : à définir selon le profil
We have made giant leaps in drug discovery over the past 5 years, however the bioproduction industry cannot keep up. kyron.bio is an early stage start-up with a mission to revolutionise therapeutic protein production. Our Next Generation Bioproduction Platform will boost both the effectiveness and the yield of proteins produced in mammalian cells. We are doing this by harnessing highly efficient processes from diverse organisms to genetically engineer the drug production platform of the future. We are the first company to use this approach and have a patent pending.
Our vision is to generate the drug production platform of the future that will allow life-saving treatments to reach those that are most in need. We would love for you to join us on this mission.
We are backed by Entrepreneur First, the world’s leading talent investor, have collaborations with top academic institutions and are advised by senior VPs from leading pharma companies.