Description du poste / mission
The Operations Associate helps the management team in many aspects of the company’s development. It is an exposed role that will teach you what it is like to run a company, grow a startup and set up an organization. You will be involved in, among other things:
– Operational excellence : you will help the Executive team solve operational problems depending on current strategic needs.
– Administrative management : you will understand how a fast-growing company/startup functions and what admin/accounting tasks come with that.
– Market studies and competitive intelligence : we work in a fast-moving environment so we need to constantly follow what is happening to build the strongest strategy/messages.
– Fundraising : you will be part of the preparation of public financing applications and private financing processes. You will understand what it is like to fundraise.
– Communication : we need to be visible online and offline. You will be involved in the internal and external communication strategy of the company.
You have the ideal profile if:
– Passion : you are passionate about “future of food” matters and want to contribute to building a more sustainable food system.
– Education : you are a student from a top-tier business or engineering school or university.
– Experience : you have previous internship experience, ideally in a consulting firm or scale-up.
– Efficiency : you are analytical and rigorous, very focused on details, and you are fond of productivity tools.
– Proactive & creative : you have plenty of ideas and are not afraid to share them.
– Communication : you have strong written and verbal communication skills, and you are able to explain something complex with simple words.
– Language: you can read/write/speak both English and French fluently.
Intitulé du poste proposé
Nutropy – Apprenticeship – Molecular Biology R&D H/F
Poste basé à Evry-Courcouronnes (91)
Secteur d’activité :Foodtech, Biotech, Bioproduction
Nature du contrat : Alternance
Disponibilité : January 2024 – Flexible
Niveau d’étude : Bac +4
Description de l’entreprise
Nutropy is a French company that develops the next generation of cheese and dairy products. We produce milk proteins and fatty acids identical to those produced by cows to develop premium cheeses that taste as good as conventional cheese but are more sustainable, healthier and better for the animals.