Under the supervision of two experienced researchers, the laboratory technician will be dedicated to cell culture work, semi-automated small molecules screening, and laboratory management duties.
You will have the opportunity to work in a team of research scientists and engineers with diverse scientific backgrounds (molecular biology, cellular biology, chemoinformatics, AI engineers, structure-based and ligand-based drug design); and collaborate with partners from private companies to public laboratories all around the world.
- Mammalian cell culture – maintain and manage databases;
- Prepare, calibrate, and implement multiple screening assays (Microtubule Bench and cell-based assays) involving laboratory automation and robotics;
- Molecular biology lab activities – Candidates should be capable of executing, and documenting, molecular biology protocols with highly reproducible results in an efficient and timely manner. Techniques include, but are not limited to, sequencing, plasmid cloning, scaled preparation, western-blot
- SOP and Safety : develops, writes, and revises document templates and relevant SOPs. Implements and ensures SOPs are followed while adhering to laboratory safety policies;
- General laboratory operations – Maintaining reagent inventories, monitoring/
calibrating/ cleaning equipment.
- Minimum of two years experience in molecular and cell-based assays;
- Exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail, and documentation skills;
- A high degree of motivation, pro-activeness, and initiative;
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to interact with people from a wide variety of scientific backgrounds in the drug discovery world;
- Team-oriented, enthusiastic, self-motivated, flexible can-do attitude;
- Demonstrate honesty, integrity, and reliability, with a positive attitude and
willingness to learn and grow;
- Previous experience in private/industrial research sector and/or with lab automation is an asset.
Intitulé du poste proposé
Technicien de laboratoire H/F
Poste basé à Dammarie-lès-Lys
Secteur d’activité :drug discovery
Nature du contrat : CDI
Disponibilité : Dès que possible
SYNSIGHT is a company specialized in the discovery and development of therapeutic small molecules, specifically targeting protein-RNA and protein-protein interactions.
Thanks to its discovery platform at the convergence of artificial intelligence and cellular imaging, SYNSIGHT develops a portfolio of proprietary and partnered therapeutic projects. The multi-scale vision of the experimental biology platform, at the core of the human cell, makes it possible to confirm the mode of action of molecules, to discover the potential effects on side biological targets, to secure the later phases of drug development. Artificial intelligence and chemoinformatics improve the processes involved in the discovery and design of drug candidates and are mainly applied in two areas: generation of new organic molecules using generative models, and images analysis from high-content cell-based images produced in its wet laboratory.