Genopole, France’s leading biotech and biotherapy cluster
Genopole, France’s leading biocluster for biotechnologies and research in genomics and genetics, unites innovative high-tech life sciences companies, public and private research and higher education facilities at a single site in Evry/Corbeil-Essonnes, just south of Paris.
Genopole is a pioneer in France.
3D Virtual visit of Genopole
Genopole is located in Evry/Corbeil-Essonnes, 30 km south of Paris at the heart of a flourishing scientific environment, within range of Paris Saclay and close to three colleges, the University of Evry and the South Ile-de-France Medical Center (CHSF).
It is one of the top European bioclusters. It employs close to 2,400 people.
- 83 biotech companies
- 17 academic research laboratories
- 26 shared-access technology platforms
- 115,000 m2 of real estate
- €926 million in equity funding raised by Genopole companies
- 2,351 direct jobs
- 213 businesses have been accompanied by Genopole since its advent