RATES (INCL. VAT)
|Registration before November 15, 2010||Registration on and after November 15, 2010|
|Registration for the International Synthetic Biology Conference on December 15-16, 2010||€50||€50|
Members of Genopole® campus labs/companies will receive a 25% discount.
The registration fee includes :
- Access to the symposium, poster exhibition and sponsors’ stands.
- Eligibility for a special rate of €50 for registration for the "International Synthetic Biology Conference" on December 15-16, 2010.
- 2 coffee breaks and a buffet lunch.
- the symposium pack (book of abstracts, program and other documentation).
- A free shuttle will drive you from Paris to the Symposium venue (Genopole, Evry). Scheduled outward departure 7:30. Schedudeld departure time from Evry 19:00
Cancellation conditions :
Only signed, dated cancellation requests sent to the following address by postal mail or fax will be taken into account.
FAO Valérie Larivière
5 rue Desbruères
F-91030 Evry cedex
Fax : +33 1 60 87 83 01
Registration fees will only be reimbursed after the end of the Symposium, subject to the following conditions :
Cancellations before November 1, 2010 : no cancellation fee - full reimbursement.
Cancellations between November 2 and 14, 2010 : a €100 cancellation fee will be deducted from the reimbursed amount.
Cancellations after November 15, 2010 : no reimbursement whatsoever.
If you are unable to attend, you can nominate a colleague to replace you by informing Genopole® in writing (fax or postal mail) by December 1, 2010, at the latest. After this date, no replacements will be accepted.
Registrations will not be accepted in the absence of full payment.
Non-selection of your work for oral or poster presentation at the Symposium does not constitute a valid reason for cancelling your registration.
If the Symposium is cancelled by Genopole®, all registration fees will be reimbursed but no indemnities or compensation shall be due.